Sunday, July 28, 2013

By the Job Not by the Hour run by convicted Felon Tim Mincey

Timothy Mincey is the owner of this horrible shop that did a hack job on my beloved car at:
By the Job Not by the Hour  (772)646-2150
located at:
1187 18TH PLACE
Vero Beach FL 32960
772-646-2150

My Lawyer found out that he was convicted for Cocaine Possession multiple times Vehicle Theft and more Felonies.

I will post his mugshots so you can see for yourself, if you want to search his name with mugshot you will see the charges too, he was the Tim Mincy born on  4/27/1965

http://www.justmugshots.com/florida/orlando/13486720  <-- Cocaine Possession

Tim Mincey Mugshot - Miami-Dade County, FL - Mugshots Online <=Vehicle Theft

 
 

There are others but I figured this would serve as a warning not to hire some coke head that steals cars and rips people off, he is a crappy mechanic and a crappy person, he was also arrested for not paying child support

Timothy Mincey Mug Shot - Latest Florida Arrests

 

Don't use this dirtbag Tim Mincey or anyone working for him, By the Job Not by the Hour is a shady operation. I'm too scared to sue him as he has my home address and don't want him to hurt me or my family

1 comment:

  1. Tim Mincy is advertising as a mobile mechanic now using the same number (772) 646-2150 his motor vehicle repair license is EXPIRED (as of 7-13-14) his business closed due to unhappy customers, he is a terrible hack mechanic that will rip you off and probably steals the change from your car to buy cocaine

    ReplyDelete